Shepard Summies by MyCKs
The calligraphy in the 1st & 3rd images is ‘Courage / Brave’. The 2nd is ‘Hope’.
I don’t normally post the mp balance changes here, but this week’s changes are pretty significant - Commendation pack weapons are now URs, 2 new challenges, Talon got heavily buffed, AIU got nerfed and other Reckoning related changes.
Let’s Have An Adventure.
All the multiplayer related conversations from the Citadel DLC.
Latest multiplayer infographic.
Happy Birthday ME3!
Oh! And the fan made banners that won the banner contest are up on the N7 HQ.
So we get a special multiplayer op this week…
Operation Lodestar (Normal):
- Extract Once Against Cerberus on Silver or Higher.
- Extract Once Against the Reapers on Silver or Higher.
- Extract Once Against the Geth on Silver or Higher.
- Extract Once Against the Collectors on Silver or Higher.
Operation Lodestar (Insanity):
- Extract Once Against Cerberus on Insanity.
- Extract Once Against the Reapers on Insanity.
- Extract Once Against the Geth on Insanity.
- Extract Once Against the Collectors on Insanity.
The op’s already started and will last until after the weekend.
Completing each challenge nets you a commendation pack (so that’s two packs if you complete both normal and insanity).
And there’s a free gift pack that contains a promo weapon in the store already.
Ohmygosh you get to play a geth prime in the new mp dlc. That’s just amazing.
If you’ve been playing a lot of multiplayer since the release of Mass Effect 3: Retaliation, chances are that you’ve already gotten yourself a sizeable collection of in-game banners. As proud of those accomplishments as you are, have you ever thought about how cool it would be to create a banner of your own? Well, wonder no more!
How would you like to create a multiplayer banner and have your design featured in Mass Effect 3? If the answer to that question is, “yes,” then here are a few details that you’ll need to get started:
IMPORTANT: Before participating in the Mass Effect 3 Community Art Contest, please read the Official Contest Rules. You will have to acknowledge and accept these rules when you email your submission.
- The contest begins on February 15, 2013 at 12PM GMT, and submissions will be accepted until February 22, 2013 at 6PM GMT.
- Pick your favorite Mass Effect 3 multiplayer challenge and use that as the inspiration for your own design. If obtaining N7 Mastery was your crowning achievement, create a banner that you feel best captures that pride. Please note that weekend operation challenges do not apply for this contest.
- Multiplayer banners are should be 512 pixels x 128 pixels. Click here to download our banner template. Please submit in .jpg .bmp, .gif, .psd, or .png file format only.
- Email your submissions along with your full name, birthdate, country and the name of the Mass Effect 3 multiplayer challenge that inspired your artwork to email@example.com. All email submissions must also include an active acknowledgement and acceptance of the contest rules with the statement “I have read and accept the Mass Effect 3 Community Art Contest Official Rules.” No exceptions.
- All submissions will be voted on by the BioWare team from February 22, 2013 12PM GMT to February 26, 2013 at 6PM GMT. Each submission will be based on creativity, originality, and accuracy to the Mass Effect 3 challenge it was inspired by. BioWare will select 5 winners and include their artwork in-game as a multiplayer banner.
Looking for inspiration? Look no further than the existing banners that have been awarded in multiplayer. The volus have always had a natural affinity for biotics. Think you can create something better for the Biotic Mastery Challenge, then submit your design to us!
If you need help with art, please feel free to use any of the numerous images on the Mass Effect website, at www.MassEffect.com/images.
Good luck, and get creative!
FYI, who can enter:
Eligibility: Mass Effect 3 Community Art Contest (the “Contest”) is open only to legal residents of Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada (excluding Quebec), Chile, China, including Taiwan, Czech Republic, Finland, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Hungary, Italy, Japan, Malaysia, The Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Russia, Singapore, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Thailand, United Kingdom and the United States (including the District of Colombia) who are at least as old as the minimum age of majority in the jurisdiction from which they enter the Contest.
Operation: PROPHECY (December 21st-23rd)
Our successes on Earth have given us the capability to land materiel in several war zones. However, in order to conceal shipments to the resistance, each delivery needs corresponding strikes on Reaper targets to create a screening distraction. The operations to deliberately gain Reaper attention are extremely high-risk and will require increased numbers to spread thin Reaper reaction forces. For this mission, N7 commanders, wherever possible, will recruit and command supplemental volunteer units: recent graduates of our N7 program and soldiers who bring experience from other branches.
Challenge Goal 1: Extract once on each Earth map (London, Vancouver, and Rio).
Challenge Goal 2: Score 100,000 cumulative points against Reaper enemies.
Challenges can be completed at any difficulty.
Completion of both goals awards the player a Commendation Pack.
Completion of both goals also awards the player a banner, “Hero of the Last Days.”
Also, there won’t be any weekend challenges for the next two weeks as Bioware is on a holiday break.